Submitting a project
Luxembourg’s Ministry of Culture launches this call for proposals to participate in the official Rendez-vous aux jardinsfestival taking place across the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg on June 4 and 6 2021.
Who can submit projects?
The deadline for submitting project proposals is 7 May 2021 to allow for publication of the official line-up of events in the media.
The call for project proposals is open to:
- Local authorities, non-profit associations, public interest foundations, groups, collectives, companies, campaigners associated with cultural and natural heritage, scientific research or environmental preservation initiatives.
- Individuals/natural persons
- Educational institutions
- Private or public cultural institutions such as museums, libraries, archives, etc.
- Legal entities incorporated under private law
- Businesses and tourism entities
What projects can be included on the Rendez-vous aux jardins agenda?
Any project (fruit picking, cookery classes, painting workshops, readings, conferences, rallies, workshops, guided tours, walks, exhibitions, live performances, park or garden development projects, tourist attractions, gourmet produce, research studies, publications, digital apps, open data projects, etc.) which demonstrates a lasting commitment to sustainability may be eligible for participation.
Project proposals will be submitted to a selection panel made up of representatives of Luxembourg’s Ministry of Culture, the National Sites and Monuments Service (Service des Sites et Monuments Nationaux) and the National Museum of Natural History (Naturmusée).
They should also correspond to at least one of the five themes of the year:
- knowledge transmission;
- artistic expression/diverse cultural expression;
- sustainable development;
- environmental sciences and new technologies;
- intangible culture;
Only sites open on June 4 and June 6 2021 will be included in the official Rendez-vous aux jardins programme. Being included in this programme is not automatically linked to the granting of financial assistance.
You can also download the form in pdf format and send it back to us by email.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.